Serves for 4
Cooking Time 40 mins
- 1/2 lb Imitation crab meat (the "log" shaped crab meat is recommended)
- 1 Avocado ripe but still firm
- 1/2 medium cucumber peeled and sliced into long julienne strips
- Half size of roasted nori Seaweed (If you have full size of seaweed, you can cut and use it.)
- Toasted sesame seeds
- A sushi rolling mat
- Cooked and seasoned sushi rice
- Soy sauce regular or low sodium
- Wasabi paste or wasabi powder
- Wrap your sushi mat in plastic wrap before using it.
- Slice up your veggies.
- Place the nori on your sushi mat.
- Spread a handful of sushi rice onto the 1/2 sheet of nori. Use your wet finger tips to spread the rice evenly over the entire surface of the nori.
- Flip the rice covered piece of nori over so the rice is facing down. Place your fillings in the middle of the nori.
- Start rolling away from you using your mat to firmly keep the roll in place. Apply some pressure to make a tight roll. Once the roll is complete, sprinkle toasted sesame seeds on the roll.
- Run your sharp knife through a damp paper towel before slicing so the rice won't stick as much. Slice the roll even 1-inch cut.
- Enjoy your roll with the wasabi soy sauce.